IMPORTANT- As you may know, all of our LiveArgyll Facilities have been closed until further notice due to the current outbreak of the Coronavirus. For updates, please see the following link; http://bit.ly/3b3JqZ0.
|Monday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:30 - 13:00|
Please note that during Bank Holidays, your local facility opening times may differ – please contact us for more information.
Forthcoming events will be advertised here and on our Facebook page, please check regularly for updates
Current regular events
U3A craft group – Friday
Mah Jong – Thursday
Kintyre Songwriters first Tuesday of the month
Bookbug sessions: alternate Fridays 10.30am and 2pm babies and toddlers welcome to either session.
Kintyre Writers’ Circle: first and third Wednesday of the month
Campbeltown Library Reading Group: first Monday in the month from September to June, 11:00am to 12:15pm
Please contact Vivien Carmichael at email@example.com for details
Quilting group: Friday 2:00pm. Please contact the library for more details
Tai-chi sessions: Tai Chi is now the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 1pm; for beginners. Contact Jackie at Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07919410872.
- The library is situated on the ground floor and has level access
- Space for wheelchairs or buggies/ prams
- Induction loop system and accessible shelving
- Dedicated spaces for children
- Leisure reading and studying
- Local Studies collection with access to Census Records, Old Parochial Records and local newspapers on microfilm
- Ten computers are available for free public use
- Online catalogue
Christine McPhee, Library Supervisor
Tel: 01586 555435
Address: Aqualibrium, Kinloch Road, Campbeltown, PA28 6EH