IMPORTANT- liveArgyll’s phased re-opening routemap: http://bit.ly/3b3JqZ0.
The library service will be closed from 25th Dec – 4th January and we will operate normal opening hours out with these dates. For further details click here.
Library opening hours:
Tuesday 9.30 – 12.30 & Wednesday 9.30 – 12.30
Click and Collect - https://liveargyll.co.uk/liveargyll-click-and-collect/
Please note that during Bank Holidays, your local facility opening times may differ – please contact us for more information.
Due to current Covid 19 restrictions all of our regular sessions, including Bookbug, are presently postponed. We will update you of any changes in due course.
Forthcoming events will be advertised here and on our Facebook page, please check regularly for updates
Current regular events
Bookbug sessions – Every Thursday at 11.30am and 14.00pm and now every Saturday at 2pm. All welcome!
There is a lift to the upper floor where there are:
- The library is situated on the first floor, lift available to all floors
- Space for wheelchairs or buggies/ prams
- Dedicated space for children
- Leisure reading and studying areas
- Local Studies collection with access to Census Records, Old Parochial Records and local newspapers on microfilm
- Ten computers are available for free public use
- Free Wi-Fi
- Online catalogue
Pam Horton, Senior Library Supervisor
Tel: 01369 708682
Address: Dunoon Library, Queen’s Hall, 9 Argyll Street, Dunoon, Argyll PA23 7HH