Islay Mobile Library
IMPORTANT- liveArgyll’s phased re-opening routemap: http://bit.ly/3b3JqZ0.
Islay Mobile will be back in operation on Wednesday 4th November (week 2 of the timetable – visiting Bowmore)
The library service will be closed from 25th Dec – 4th January and we will operate normal opening hours out with these dates. For further details click here.
What to expect when visiting our mobile library:
- Face coverings must be worn when visiting our mobile library.
- Details will be taken for Test and Protect.
- On entering and exiting please use our sanitising unit.
- Only one customer can access the mobile at a time as we are operating a one in one out process.
- You may be asked to queue keeping to social distancing guidelines where possible so please be patient.
- Whilst books will always be quarantined for 72 hours before going back out into stock, members will be advised that they browse at their own risk, as others might have recently handled the books.
- Please limit your browsing time to be courteous to any other customers.
- Returned books will be quarantined for 72hrs.
Please view the timetable below for times and locations. Please note that during Bank Holidays, your local facility opening times may differ – please contact us for more information.