IMPORTANT- liveArgyll’s phased re-opening routemap: http://bit.ly/3b3JqZ0.
Due to an operational delay Tobermory Library will remain closed but we will update you as soon as we are in a position to re-open.
The other liveArgyll library services will be closed from 25th Dec – 4th January and we will operate normal opening hours out with these dates. For further details click here.
Please check our social media pages for up-to-date information.
Please note that during school holidays your local facility opening times may differ – please contact us for more information.
Due to the current Covid 19 restrictions all of our regular sessions, including Bookbug, are postponed at present. We will update you of any changes in due course.
Forthcoming events will be advertised here and on our Facebook page, please check regularly for updates
Current Regular Events
Every Saturday at 2.30pm
Monthly weekday Bookbug sessions: please contact the library for details
- The library is accessed down a steep slope from the school carpark. Please note that the carpark is not available to library users during normal school hours. Pedestrian access is via the steps from Argyll Terrace
- There are three steps down to the adult fiction section. Level access to the junior section may be provided through the fire door on request
- There is a space for study
- Please note there are no toilet or baby changing facilities available at this library
- Projector, screen and TV access
- Online catalogue
Yvonne Marjot , Library Assistant in charge
Tel: 01688 301919
Address: Tobermory High School, Isle of Mull, PA75 6PB.