IMPORTANT- liveArgyll’s phased re-opening routemap: http://bit.ly/3b3JqZ0.
Soft opening hours ( from the 31st of August and during 4 weeks):
Book Return – https://liveargyll.co.uk/liveargyll-libraries-book-return/
Swim Gym and Fitness Classes – https://liveargyll.co.uk/trainsafe/
|Tuesday||16:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||16:30 - 20:00|
|Thursday||16:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||16:30 - 20:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
Saturday from 13:00 to 14:00 we will be closed
Closed: Monday and Sunday
Please note that during school holidays your local facility opening times may differ – please contact us for more information.
- The library is accessed down a steep slope from the school carpark. Please note that the carpark is not available to library users during normal school hours. Pedestrian access is via the steps from Argyll Terrace
- There are three steps down to the adult fiction section. Level access to the junior section may be provided through the fire door on request
- There is a space for study
- Please note there are no toilet or baby changing facilities available at this library
- Projector, screen and TV access
- Online catalogue
Yvonne Marjot , Library Assistant in charge
Tel: 01688 301919
Address: Tobermory High School, Isle of Mull, PA75 6PB.