|Tuesday||4:30 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||4:30 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||4:30 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||4:30 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Saturday from 13:00 to 14:00 we will be closed
Closed: Monday and Sundays
Please note that during School Holidays, your local facility opening times may differ – please contact us to find out more information.
Forthcoming events will be advertised here and on our facebook page, please check regularly for updates
Current regular events
Bookbug sessions: Bookbug sessions every Saturday at 2.30pm. Monthly weekday Bookbug sessions: please contact the library for details.
Bookbug’s Big Picnic, Bookbug week 13-19 May 2019
These events are free and all are welcome
Bring your teddy bear for extra fun!
1.10pm Wednesday 15 May 2019 in Tobermory Library: Bookbug with P1/2.
2.00pm Wednesday 15 May 2019 in Tobermory Library: Bookbug with Pre-5
2.15pm Thursday 16 May 2019 in Tobermory Fire Station: special Teddy Bears’ Picnic Bookbug session
Tiroran Woods, Tiroran, Glen Seilisdeir, Isle of Mull
Sunday 19 May 2019
Storytime for all ages at 10.15am and 1.15pm
Bookbug for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and their families at 11am and 2pm.
Part of the Tiroran Woollen Woods all day open-air event”
- The library is accessed down a steep slope from the school carpark. Please note that the carpark is not available to library users during normal school hours. Pedestrian access is via the steps from Argyll Terrace.
- There are three steps down to the adult fiction section. Level access to the junior section may be provided through the fire door on request.
- There is a space for study.
- Please note there are no toilet or baby-changing facilities available at this library.
- Projector, screen and TV access
- Online catalogue
Yvonne Marjot , Library Assistant in charge
Tel: 01688 301919
Address: Tobermory High School, Isle of Mull, PA75 6PB.