IMPORTANT- liveArgyll’s phased re-opening routemap: http://bit.ly/3b3JqZ0.
The library service will be closed from 25th Dec – 4th January and we will operate normal opening hours out with these dates. For further details click here.
We are currently offering limited browsing along with our Click and Collect service during these opening times.
|Tuesday||09:30 – 12:30|
|Friday||09:30 – 12:30|
Please note that during Bank Holidays, your local facility opening times may differ – please contact us for more information.
Due to the current Covid 19 restrictions all of our regular sessions, including Bookbug, are postponed at present. We will update you of any changes in due course.
Forthcoming events will be advertised here and on our Facebook page, please check regularly for updates
Current Regular Events
Bookbug: free song and rhymes session.
Sat 10:00 – 10:30 Sessions are weekly excluding public holidays.
Mon & Thur 9:45 – 11:00.
Mon 10:00 – 12:00.
MACMILLAN CANCER DROP-IN:
Our Macmillan cancer information and support volunteer led drop-in service is temporarily closed, and due to re-open in April. Thank you for your patience.
There is a lift to the upper floor, where facilities are located.
- Four internet enabled computers on the lower floor
Eight internet enabled computers on the upper floor
- Printer: 15p black and 30p colour
- Fax machine and photocopier
- Coffee machine
An art gallery and exhibition floor space
- Induction loop system
- Dedicated spaces exist for children, young adults, leisure reading, studying and reference books, as well as a local collection room
- There is also a room with the local papers dating back to their beginning
- Meeting room holds 20 people and costs £7.50 per hour
- Online catalogue
Fiona Sharkey, Library Supervisor
Tel: 01436 658833
Fax: 01436 679567
Address: 59 West King Street, Helensburgh, G84 8EB