|Monday||1:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||1:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Friday||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Forthcoming events will be advertised here and on our facebook page, please check regularly for updates
Current regular events
Mon 9:45 – 11:00 & Fri 13.30 – 15:00. Also storytelling every 2nd Tues in the month 14:00 – 15:00
Tues 14:00 – 16:00
Mon 10:00 – 12:00
Mon/ Thurs evenings. Contact Library for details.
Classes are run Mon-Sat in a training suite within the Library. Contact Community Education (01436 658740) or Helensburgh Library for details.
MACMILLAN CANCER DROP-IN:
Mon 13:30 – 16:30. Find out more about the service here.
There is a lift to the upper floor where there are:
8 Internet enabled computers
- Printer: 15p black and 30p colour
- Fax machine and photocopier
- Coffee machine
An art gallery and exhibition floor space
- 4 Internet enabled computers are located downstairs.
- The library has an induction loop system.
- Dedicated spaces exist for children, young adults, leisure reading, studying and reference books, as well as a local collection room.
- There is also a room with the local papers dating back to their beginning.
- Meeting room holds 20 people and coast £7.50 per hour
Fiona Sharkey, Library Supervisor
Tel: 01436 658833
Fax: 01436 679567
Address: 51 West King Street, Helensburgh, G84 8EB