|Monday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:30 - 20:00|
|Friday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:30 - 13:00|
Please note that during Bank Holidays, your local facility opening times may differ – please contact us for more information.
Forthcoming events will be advertised here and on our Facebook page, please check regularly for updates
Current Regular Events
Mon & Thur 9:45 – 11:00
Mon 10:00 – 12:00
Classes are run Mon-Sat in a training suite within the library. Contact Community Education (01436 658740) or Helensburgh Library for details.
MACMILLAN CANCER DROP-IN:
Mon 13:00 – 15.00
Thur 10.00 – 11.30 for Dementia sufferers and carers
Sat 10:00 – 10:30 Sessions are weekly excluding public holidays.
There is a lift to the upper floor, where facilities are located.
- Four internet enabled computers on the lower floor
Eight internet enabled computers on the upper floor
- Printer: 15p black and 30p colour
- Fax machine and photocopier
- Coffee machine
An art gallery and exhibition floor space
- Induction loop system
- Dedicated spaces exist for children, young adults, leisure reading, studying and reference books, as well as a local collection room
- There is also a room with the local papers dating back to their beginning
- Meeting room holds 20 people and costs £7.50 per hour
- Online catalogue
Fiona Sharkey, Library Supervisor
Tel: 01436 658833
Fax: 01436 679567
Address: 59 West King Street, Helensburgh, G84 8EB